Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Grown-up music -- whatever that means

People at sing-a-longs and Deedle Deedle Dees concerts always ask if I do "grown-up" music or "music for adults."

I've never had a good online way of letting people know about these non-family projects so I'm finally starting this blog.

It's going to have news of my collaborations with saxophonist / composer Roy Nathanson, my evening performances with guys you might recognize from the Deedle Deedle Dees doing klezmer and R&B and bluegrass and other stuff, my sideman appearances with groups like Red Hook Ramblers, and other projects that are more difficult to categorize. Some of these shows I might put on my main calendar along with all the Deedle Deedle Dees and solo family shows. But this blog will be the one place where I put everything: little cafe shows, impromptu bar appearances, whatever.

Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment